1. How do I bid? Go to gibsonauction.com and Click on the Button that says “Click Here to Enter the Sale of…” You will be directed to our hibid platform where you can register.
2. Do you accept 1 or 2 pieces to sell? We are always interested in looking at your items, even if it is just a piece or two. You can send pictures to email@example.com or drop by and see me at 220 Byrd Street Orange, Va 22960
3. What types of things do you sell?
Since being in business since 1987, Gibson Auction has had the opportunity to sell big, small and in between! We have liquidated businesses, sold farms & equipment, conducted hundreds of estate sales & personal property sales. We’ve sold airplanes, wineries, & maps from the 1600’s. You name it, we’ve sold it!
4. What if I have an item that I want to make sure brings a certain amount?
We understand that our customers want to make the most they can with their items. That’s why marketing is key. The more exposure a sale has, the better odds that the desired prices will be achieved. Gibson Auction maintains a strong online presence advertising through both social media as well as auction platforms. Our hibid customers are from all over the country and we regularly have items shipped out of state to places such as TN, KY, NC, SC, CA, WA, NY, NJ, IN, MN, AL & others. There are times however, especially with more valuable pieces when the customer prefers to have a reserve on an item. The reserve amount is agreed upon between both the auctioneer and the consignor before the sale. Keep in mind that a reserve is not to guarantee that a retail price is realized, but to ensure that an unfortunate price doesn’t happen e.g. a diamond ring selling for $10.00
5. What is an Absolute sale? If we advertise a sale as absolute, that means that everything we sell in that sale, is selling without a reserve.
GIBSON AUCTION INC. 220 Byrd Street Orange County, VA 22960 Roger D. Gibson (VA.A.R.#1253) Brian S. Gibson (VA.A.R. #2655) Ryan D. Gibson (VA.A.R. #2654) Phone: 540-661-0001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org